St. Cecilia Labor Day Festival
Independence, Kentucky St. Cecilia Music Festival
2018 St. Cecilia Labor Day Festival
For 100 years, Independence has been home to the St. Cecilia Labor Day Festival. This festival has grown in prominence over the past 10 years and is now ranked as the #1 Festival in Northern Kentucky. The festival is armed with great food, rides, and unbelievable concerts. The festival is always family friendly and closes with a traditional family style chicken dinner on Monday (Labor Day).
Chicken Fun Run
The St. Cecilia Centennial Festival 5k Chicken Run on Saturday, August 25th.
- Registration begins at 8:30am(raceday), Race time 9:30am.
- Pre-Registration will be posted at the Facebook Event page
- Facebook Event Page
Saturday, September 1st
6:00pm - 12:00am
- Festivities begin at 6:00pm directly following mass. There will be games of chance, food, beer, alcohol, kids rides and much, much more...
- Bee Gee's Gold Tribute band performs at 8:00pm
- Who's Bad - A Michael Jackson Tribute performs 10:00pm to close.
Sunday, September 2nd
4:00pm - 12:00am
- Festivities begin at 4:00pm on Sunday afternoon. There will be games of chance, food, beer, alcohol, kids rides and much, much more...
- The Fran Cosmo Band - A Boston Tribute band performs at 8:00pm
- Tom Keifer - from 80's rock fame Cinderella performs 10:00pm to close.
Monday, September 3rd - Labor Day
1:00 - 10:00pm
- Festivities begin at 1:00pm on Monday afternoon. There will be games of chance, food, beer, alcohol, kids rides and much, much more. Monday is family day and our famous chicken dinner will be served. Monday also closes the festival with a fireworks show at 10pm.
- GYBST - performs at 3:00pm
- The Van-Dells - perform at 6:00pm
- Surf's Up - A Beach Boys tribute performs 8:00pm to close.
Annual Chicken Dinner
Monday afternoon and early evening is St. Cecilia's famous chicken dinner. Come hungry and leave full. This will be the best dinner in Independence on Labor Day.
This year's grand prize is a 2018 Corvette Stingray Coupe w/Z51 Performance Package. You will have a 1 in 8,000 chance to win this or $40k in cash if all tickets are sold.
Order tickets here
Grand Prize drawing will be LIVE on Sept. 3rd up on the festival stage after the fireworks.
Side notes for 2018
- There are expectations for 12-15k people per night.
- The concerts and admission are free. It would be much appreciated to support the festival by purchasing raffle tickets for the Corvette. Winner drawn live on Monday night.